Description for Android UI Fundamentals Develop amp Designscreenshot
Android UI Fundamentals: Develop Design By Jason Ostrander
2012 | 320 Pages | ISBN: 0321814584 | EPUB | 10 MB
Author Jason Ostrander walks developers through the different choices available on their way to creating a well-designed application for Android. While building a simple application, Jason works through the basics of Android UI development including layout, event handling, menus and notifications. The author then shows the proper way to load and display images, create advanced dialogs and progress indicators, add animation, and how to build custom UI elements. Jason discusses the proper way of adding interaction through gestures and the advanced graphical options available using Canvas, Renderscript and OpenGL. Finally, he discusses tablet development, the unique differences between phone and tablet UI, and the new APIs available to tablet developers.
Torrent video-audio related to "Android UI Fundamentals: Develop & Design":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 15672
- Fundamentals of ActionScript 3.0: Develop and Design
- Creatg Android Applications: Develop and Design (Repost)
- iOS 5 the Enterprise (Develop and Design)
- Applied jQuery: Develop and Design
- iOS 5 the Enterprise (Develop and Design) (Repost)
- The Fundamentals of Graphic Design (Fundamentals (Ava))
- jQuery Mobile: Develop and Design (repost)
- HTML5 Multimedia: Develop and Design (Repost)
- HTML5 Multimedia Develop and Design by Ian Devlin
- Masterg Xcode 4: Develop and Design (repost)
Comments for Android UI Fundamentals Develop amp Design
Add your comments for Android UI Fundamentals Develop amp Design
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.