Description for Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers Mastering the iPad SDK
It?s in magazines and newspapers, it?s on television and radio, it?s on busses and billboards and pretty much everywhere you look (except for Apple stores, where it?s likely still sold out). The iPad is the hot new touchscreen tablet from Apple, representing the next generation of mobile computing.
Packed with dozens of new features, the iOS 3.2 SDK enables you to build sophisticated, desktop-quality apps for this exciting new platform. Every iPhone and iPod touch app developer looking to take the next step and move into the iPad arena will want to read this book from cover to cover.
Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers: Mastering the iPad SDK has all the answers, and you?ll find them presented with the same easy-to-follow style and thorough coverage you?ve come to expect from titles like Beginning iPhone 3 Development?eve rything an aspiring iPad developer needs to know to create great apps.
Best-selling authors Jack Nutting, Dave Wooldridge, and Dave Mark show iPhone developers how to master all of the iPad-exclusive frameworks and features, which are explained, demonstrated in action, and put through their paces in this comprehensive programming guide. You?ll get a detailed understanding of the new feature set and gain every possible advantage in the iTunes App Store.
What you?ll learn
How to design app interfaces optimized for the iPad by taking advantage of new UIKit features such as Popovers, Split View Controllers, and new Modal Views.
How to utilize new graphics functionality, Core Text, Document Sharing, and advanced input methods to build powerful productivity solutions.
How to embrace the iPad?s superior media capabilities with its new video and display options.
How to convert an existing iPhone project into a stand-alone iPad app or a Universal app for both iPhone and iPad users.
Developing iOS 4 Apps? Since many of the new features in iOS 3.2 are also present in iOS 4, this is one of the first books available in print that extensively covers several of the new APIs that iPhone developers are also eager to learn for creating iOS 4-optimized apps.
Who this book is for
This book is for all iPhone app developers who want to leverage their skills to create professional apps for the iPad.
Complete Source Code Provided
Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers includes extensive example projects and the complete source code for Dudel, a full-fledged drawing app for the iPad.
Table of Contents
1. Welcome to the Paradigm Shift
2. Getting Started with iPad Development
3. Exploring the iPhone SDK?s New iPad Features
4. New Graphics Functionality
5. Using Core Text
7. Video and Display
8. Split Views and Modal Modes
9. New Input Methods
10. Working with Documents
11. From iPhone to iPad
12. Additional Resources for iPad Development
About the Author
As the founder of Electric Butterfly, Dave Wooldridge has been developing award-winning web sites and software for 15 years. When he?s not creating Mac and iPhone apps, he can be found writing. Dave is the author of The Business of iPhone App Development: Making and Marketing Apps that Succeed and has written numerous articles for leading tech publications, including a monthly software marketing column for MacTech Magazine. Follow Dave at Twitter.com/ebutterfly
Jack Nutting has been using Cocoa since the olden days, long before it was even called Cocoa. He?s used Cocoa and its predecessors to develop software for a wide range of industries and applications including gaming, graphic design, online digital distribution, telecommunicati ons, finance, publishing, and travel. When he?s not working on Mac or iPhone projects, he?s developing web applications with Ruby on Rails. Jack is a passionate proponent of Objective-C and the Cocoa frameworks; At the drop of a hat, he will speak at length on the virtues of dynamic dispatch and runtime class manipulations to anyone who?ll listen (and even to some who won?t). He blogs from time to time at nuthole.com.
Dave Mark is a long-time Mac developer and author and has written a number of books on Macintosh development, including Learn C on the Macintosh, The Macintosh Programming Primer series, and Ultimate Mac Programming. His blog can be found at Dave Marks Blog.
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Apress (August, 2010)
File Size: 8.7 MiB
Torrent video-audio related to "Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers: Mastering the iPad SDK":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 10495
- Download Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers: Mastering the iPad SDK [ReUpload]
- Head First iPhone and iPad Development: A Learner's Guide to Creatg Objective-C Applications for the iPhone and iPad
- Developg C# Apps for iPhone and iPad usg MonoTouch: iOS Apps Development for .NET Developers
- Beginning iPhone and iPad Web Apps
- Download Beginning iPad Application Development
- iPad programmg: a quick-start guide for iPhone developers [Repost]
- VTC.com Game Development For iPhone iPad Using Unity iPhone in AvaxHome
- Download Beginning iPad Application Development [ReUpload]
- VTC.com Game Development For iPhone iPad Using Unity iPhone
- The Business of iPhone and iPad App Development
- iPhone and iPad Development Books All in One
- [Share_Dlink] [MAC OS X] iPad iPhone SDK 3.2 Latest Development Kit
- Dead Space for iPad v1.0.2 HD/iPad/iPhone
Comments for Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers Mastering the iPad SDK
Add your comments for Beginning iPad Development for iPhone Developers Mastering the iPad SDK
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.