Description for Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stas Synthesis and Industrial Applicationsscreenshot
R. W. Sabnis, Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stains: Synthesis and Industrial Applications
Wiley | 2010 | ISBN: 0470407530 | 544 pages | PDF | 2,1 MB
A complete, up-to-date resource of information on more than 200 dyes and stains
Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stains is the most comprehensive volume available on the subject, covering all the available dyes and stains known to date in the literature for use in biology and medicine. Top dye expert Dr. Ram Sabnis organizes the compounds alphabetically by the most commonly used chemical name. He presents an easy-to-use reference complete with novel ideas for breakthrough research in medical, biological, chemical, and related fields.
This is the first book to give the CAS registry number, chemical structure, Chemical Abstracts index name, all other chemical names, Merck Index number, chemical/dye class, molecular formula, molecular weight, physical form, solubility, melting point, boiling point, pH range, color change at pH, pKa, absorption, and emission maxima of dyes and stains, as well as to provide access to synthesis procedures (lab scale and industrial scale) of dyes and stains. This user-friendly handbook also features references on safety, toxicity, and adverse effects of dyes and stains on humans, animals, and the environment, including:
* acute/chronic toxicity
* aquatic toxicity
* marine toxicity
* oral toxicity
The use of biological dyes and stains has extremely high potential in today's business environment. This makes Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stains a convenient, must-have reference. Its staining, biological, and industrial applications make it a vital resource for industrial and academic researchers; the book also serves as a valuable desktop reference for medical professionals, biologists, chemists, chemical/optical engineers, physicists, materials scientists, intellectual property professionals, students, and professors.
My blog on AH
Torrent video-audio related to "Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stas: Synthesis and Industrial Applications":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 10188
- Handbook of Textile and Industrial Dyeg, Volume 2: Applications of dyes
- Advances Nanocomposites - Synthesis, Characterization and Industrial Applications
- Handbook of Biodegradable Polymers: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
- Daryl S. Paulson, Handbook of Topical Antimicrobials: Industrial Applications Consumer Products and Pharmaceuticals
- Flow Measurement Handbook: Industrial Designs, Operatg Prciples, Performance, and Applications (repost)
- Synthesis, Properties and Applications of Ultrananocrystalle Diamond: Proceedgs of the NATO ARW on Synthesis
- Asymmetric Synthesis with Chemical and Biological Methods (Repost)
- Industrial Applications of Natural Fibres: Structure, Properties and Technical Applications
- Industrial Applications of Natural Fibres: Structure, Properties and Technical Applications (Repost)
- Handbook on Biological Networks
- Handbook of Chemical and Biological Sensors [Repost]
- Sensors for Chemical and Biological Applications
- Handbook of Industrial Catalysts
- Handbook of Industrial Robotics in
- Organic Chemistry: With Biological Applications, 2 edition
Comments for Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stas Synthesis and Industrial Applications
Add your comments for Handbook of Biological Dyes and Stas Synthesis and Industrial Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.