Description for Humanize How People Centric Organizations Succeed a Social Worldscreenshot
Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed in a Social World By Jamie Notter, Maddie Grant
Publisher: Q..ue 2011 | 288 Pages | ISBN: 0789741121 | EPUB + PDF | 1 MB + 3 MB
A practical guide for realizing the true potential of social media—not for marketing, but for leadership.
Knowing the tools of social media is a must for successful marketing these days, but the real promise of social media is the way it can teach us a whole new way of doing business. Humanize takes the principles underlying social media’s growth and applies them to the way we lead and manage our organizations. Leading organizational consultants Jamie Notter and Maddie Grant help you change your organization, from the culture down to individual behavior, in ways that make it more human—and more effective. Drawing on their extensive experience, Notter and Grant help you make management innovation real and doable. Regardless of your title or position, this book can help you:
- Build a more trustworthy, open, generative, and courageous organization by embracing social and human principles.
- Change organizations from the inside out.
- Address critical elements of organizational behavior, process, and culture.
- Move beyond the social media buzzwords like transparent, decentralized, and open—and actually make them happen.
- Promote forms of “generative” success that go beyond profit and loss.
- Learn how to get started–you, personally, today, right now!
filepost (Part 1)
filepost (Part 2)
Torrent video-audio related to "Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed a Social World":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 15482
- The Leader In You: How To Win Friends Influence People And Succeed In A Completely Changed World in
- The Leader In You: How To Win Friends Influence People And Succeed In A Completely Ch
- Revealg the Hidden Social Code: Social Stories for People with Autistic Spectrum Disorders [Repost]
- Ted Hart, James M. Greenfield - People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities
- People and Organizations
- Organizations: Social Systems Conductg Experiments, 2nd edition
- The Social and Cognitive Impacts of e-Commerce on Modern Organizations (Repost)
- Social Capital and Welfare Reform: Organizations, Congregations, and Communities
- The Role of International Organizations in Social Policy: Ideas, Actors and Impact
- World Class IT: Why Businesses Succeed When IT Triumphs
- Collaborative Leadership How to succeed in an interconnected world
- Edgewalkers: People and Organizations That Take Risks, Build Bridges, and Break New Ground
- The Performance Consultant's Fieldbook: Tools and Techniques for Improvg Organizations and People
- The 5 Languages of Appreciation the Workplace: Empowerg Organizations by Encouragg People [Audiobook]
- Collaborative Leadership: How to Succeed an Interconnected World (repost)
Comments for Humanize How People Centric Organizations Succeed a Social World
Add your comments for Humanize How People Centric Organizations Succeed a Social World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.