Category: Funny , All-In-One uncategorized
Description for Language Cognition and the Brain Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey
Language, Cognition, and the Brain: Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey
Publisher: Lawrence Erlbaum | November 1, 2001 | ISBN: 0805833986 | Pages: 408 | PDF | 7.34 MB
Once signed languages are recognized as natural human languages, a world of exploration opens up. Signed languages provide a powerful tool for investigating the nature of human language and language processing, the relation between cognition and language, and the neural organization of language. The value of sign languages lies in their modality. Specifically, for perception, signed languages depend upon high-level vision and motion processing systems, and for production, they require the integration of motor systems involving the hands and face. These facts raise many questions: What impact does this different biological base have for grammatical systems? For online language processing? For the acquisition of language? How does it affect nonlinguistic cognitive structures and processing? Are the same neural systems involved?
These are some of the questions that this book aims at addressing. The answers provide insight into what constrains grammatical form, language processing, linguistic working memory, and hemispheric specialization for language. The study of signed languages allows researchers to address questions about the nature of linguistic and cognitive systems that otherwise could not be easily addressed.
please... no mirrors!!!rs
Language Cognition and the Brain Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey.full.rar
Language Cognition and the Brain Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey [TRUSTED HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD]
Torrent video-audio related to "Language, Cognition, and the Brain: Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 1053
- Language, Cognition, and the Bra: Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey (Repost)
- Language, Thought, and the Brain (Cognition and Language) (ReUp)
- Figurative Language and Thought (Counterpots: Cognition, Memory, and Language)
- Second Language Writing: Research Insights for the Classroom (Cambridge Applied Linguistics)
- Sign Language in Indo-Pakistan: A Description of a Signed Language
- A Language Space: The Story of Israeli Sign Language (Repost)
- Neurobehavior of Language and Cognition: Studies of Normal Aging and Brain Damage by Lisa Tabor Connor
- Language Form and Language Function (Language, Speech and Communication)
- Progress in Brain Research, Volume 134: Vision (From Neurons to Cognition)
- Learning Sign Language
- Metaphor American Sign Language
- British Sign Language For Dummies
- 13 Books On Sign Language and The Deaf
- American Sign Language the Easy Way
- 82 American Sign Language Videos
Comments for Language Cognition and the Brain Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey
Add your comments for Language Cognition and the Brain Insights From Sign Language Research by Karen Emmorey
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.