The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon: And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build, Try, and Do on the Water
Description for The Anti Pirate Potato Cannon And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build Try and Do on the Waterscreenshot
David Seidman, Jeff Hemmel, The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon: And 101 Other Things for Young Mariners to Build, Try, and Do on the Water
International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press | 2010 | ISBN: 0071628371 | 272 pages | PDF | 6,4 MB
Spark a passion for sailng and the outdoors in your child
Ever since humankind began seafaring, boats and shoreline adventures have produced sturdy, independent, creative, self-reliant kids. From the author of the bestselling Complete Sailor and proud father of a boy mariner, here is the book for all parents who want to introduce their kids to the world of boats, boating, sailing, the shore, and the sea. It provides dozens of adventures and activities for kids, and a plethora of projects for you and your kids to do together.
Topics range from how-to to fanciful, in random organization so that each excursion into the book turns up unrelated gems on facing pages. The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon encourages your kid to get outdoors and on the water, to build things, to try things, to cultivate their curiosity, to learn self-reliance, and to get a giant dose of the magic of seaside adventure.
* Loaded with things for kids to do--build a rope ladder; build a Huck Finn raft from PVC pipe; catch and fillet a fish; go crabbing; skip a stone; body surf; waterski on bare feet; chart a cove; learn the great sea battles; build a sandcastle; navigate; win a sailboat race; paddle a sea kayak; and a whole lot more.
* Designed to cultivate a kid's curiosity about the natural world.
Topics include: Where's the wind coming from; How high is that wave; An anti-pirate potato cannon; Brew your own biofuel; Make a dugout canoe; Build a Huck Finn raft from PVC pipe; Skip a stone; Build a sandcastle; Carve a paddle; Row a boat Escape a rip current; Go kite sailing; Navigate by the stars; Carve a half-hull model; What's on the bottom; A journey to the abyss; Don't wrestle an alligator; A dinghy camper; How to dive with mask and snorkel; Build a motorboat from cardboard tubes; Body surf; Recognize ships; Discipline in the Age of Sail: cat-o-nine tails, hanging from the yardarms; Steer without a rudder; Chapter 25. Tie up to a dock; Reading a lines drawing; Whatever floats your boat; Play nautical capture the flag; Paddle a sea kayas; Build a rowboat; Signal across the water; Capture plankton in a net; Tie knots and splices; Make a rope ladder; Make a chart of your favorite cove; Throw your own beach clam bake; Make a catboat-race weather vane; Fight off a shark; Heave a monkey's fist; Ski on your own bare feet; Fillet a fish... and cook it on your engine; Your own ditty bag; A proper sailor's knife; How to stand up on a PWC; How to get up on a wakeboard; Go clamming; Build a human pyramid on water skis; How to poop in a boat: How marine heads work; Diver's tube raft; Submarine a PWC; Survive a sinking; Finding east or west All you need is the north star; The bosun's pipe; Ships in a bottle; Five sea battles that changed history; Use the five secrets of winning a sailboat race; Make a viewing bucket to see underwater; Cast a fly; Survive a hurricane; The Eskimo roll; Stow that chart; Goggles from a soda bottle; Find fish fast; Repair a sail; Whalewatching; Go on a plastics hunt; Don't be left in the dark; Pets at sea: how to train your cat or dog for boating; The green and clean boat; Ride the disk; Go crabbing; Careers at sea; Pass your boating license exam; Origins of sea terms; The best way to coil rope; Carve a slalom turn; Keeping watch; Throwing a cast net; Keep what you catch - start an aquarium; Heroes of the Sea: Shackleton, Slocum, Day, Knox-Johnston, Heyerdahl, etc.; Books Stories (Three Men in a Boat, Crunch and Des, Riddle of the Sands, Swallows and Amazons); Stage paintball sea battles; Read the messages in clouds; Get unlost in the fog: sager forecaster; Know how to handle waves; Semaphore signals; Glacier surfing; Great voyages by young mariners; Make a weather station
My blog on AH
The Anti Pirate Potato Cannon And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build Try and Do on the Water.full.rar
The Anti Pirate Potato Cannon And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build Try and Do on the Water [TRUSTED HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD]
Torrent video-audio related to "The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon: And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build, Try, and Do on the Water":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 10300
- The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon: And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build, Try, and Do on the Water (repost)
- The Anti-Pirate Potato Cannon (Repost)
- Young Jeezy and Don Cannon-Trap or Die Pt. 2-2010-DjLeak
- Young Jeezy and Don Cannon-Trap or Die Pt. 2-2010-DjLeak
- Young Jeezy-Trap Or Die Pt 2 (Hosted By Don Cannon)-(Bootleg)-2010-Xplode
- Young Jeezy Trap Or Die Pt 2 (Hosted By Don Cannon) (Bootleg) 2010 Xplode
- 50 Thgs Every Young Gentleman Should Know Revised & Upated: What to Do, When to Do It, & Why
- DJ Dyce, DJ Cannon Banyon, DJ Effect Young Buck - Buck The Industry 2
- Neil Young - Landing On Water (1986)
- AVG Anti-Virus and Anti-Virus Plus Firewall 9.0 Build 704a1756 Multilanguage
- Wd and Water at Work: A Book about Change (Big Ideas for Young Scientists)
- Software ? Anti-Virus ? AVG Anti-Virus 9.0.730 Build 1834
- Er Bried - How to Build a Fire: And Other Handy Thgs Your Grandfather Knew
- National Geographic - Earth Investigated: Ancient Marers (2010)
- The Leader's Handbook: Makg Thgs Happen, Gettg Thgs Done (repost)
Comments for The Anti Pirate Potato Cannon And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build Try and Do on the Water
Add your comments for The Anti Pirate Potato Cannon And 101 Other Thgs for Young Marers to Build Try and Do on the Water
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.