Category: Funny , All-In-One uncategorized
Description for The Jurisdiction of Medical Law Medical Law and Ethics
Kenneth Veitch, "The Jurisdiction of Medical Law (Medical Law and Ethics)"
Publisher: Ashgate | ISBN: 075464944X | edition: 2007 | PDF | 174 Pages | 1,5 Mb
This book offers a critical analysis of some of the guiding principles and assumptions that have been central to the development and identity of medical law. Focusing on several key cases in the field - including the 'Dianne Pretty' and 'Conjoined Twins' cases - the book scrutinises the notions of autonomy and human rights and explores the relationship between medical law and moral conflict. It also asks what role, if any, the courts might play in stimulating public debate about the ethics of controversial developments in medicine and biomedical science. A distinguishing feature of the book is its advancement of a novel methodological approach to these issues. Rather than concentrating on the ethical rights and wrongs of medical law(s), there is a focus on the role that institutional features of law play in determining how courts respond to their increasing jurisdiction in this area.This innovative book will be of interest to academics and students working in the areas of medical law, legal theory, bioethics, and medical ethics. It will also appeal to those within the medical and health care professions seeking a critical analysis of the development and operation of medical law.
Torrent video-audio related to "The Jurisdiction of Medical Law (Medical Law and Ethics)":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 924
- Kenneth Veitch - The jurisdiction of medical law
- Medical Ethics Today: The Bma's Handbook of Ethics and Law
- Medical Ethics Manual
- A Casebook of Medical Ethics
- The Medical Ethics Workbook, 2 edition
- Biotechnology and the Challenge of Property (Medical Law and Ethics)
- The Picture of Health: Medical Ethics and the Movies
- A Guide to Medical Plants: An Illustrated, Scientific and Medical Approach (Repost)
- Hillcrest Medical Center: Begng Medical Transcription, 7 edition
- The Medical Department: Medical Service the European Theater of Operations
- Medical Product Regulatory Affairs: Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics, Medical Devices (ReUp)
- Medical Image Processg: Techniques and Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engeerg)
- Medical Plants of the World Volume 3: Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Medical Uses [Repost]
- Medical Plants of the World Volume 3: Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Medical Uses (repost)
- Medical Statistics from A to Z: A Guide for Clicians and Medical Students
Comments for The Jurisdiction of Medical Law Medical Law and Ethics
Add your comments for The Jurisdiction of Medical Law Medical Law and Ethics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.