Category: Windows , MacOS , Unix/Linux , Mobile
Description for Trojan Remover 2009 FullTrojan Remover 2009 [Full]
Quote: Trojan Remover was written to aid in the removal of Trojan Horses and Internet Worms when standard anti-virus software has either failed to detect the problem or is unable to effectively eliminate it.
Trojan Remover has been written for Windows 95/98/NT/Millennium/XP. It has been successfully used by Windows 2000 users, although this platform has not been officially tested.
The majority of Virus and Trojan Scanners are well able to detect malicious Trojan Horses and Internet Worms but are not always very efficient in removing them once they have been triggered.
Trojan Remover was written specifically to carry out such a removal without the user having to manually edit system files, including the Registry. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Trojans carry out which are ignored by other Virus and Trojan Scanners.
Features of Trojan Remover 6.7.8 :
Trojan Remover will examine all the system files, including the Windows Registry and determine the programs and files that are loaded at boot time. The majority of Trojan Horses (once triggered) are loaded this way.
Trojan Remover will scan ALL the files loaded at boot time for Remote Access Trojans ('backdoors', like NetBus, SubSeven, Optix Pro, Back Orifice etc.), Internet Worms and other malware.
For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover will pop up an alert screen showing the file location and name; it will offer to remove the program's reference from the system files and allow you to rename the file to stop its activation.
Most modern Trojans make themselves memory-resident, making their de-activation more difficult. How many times have you been told to start your computer in 'Safe' mode, or even worse, in DOS? Trojan Remover will do all this for you. When a Trojan is found that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover will (on request) reboot your system and completely DISABLE the Trojan before Windows restarts. It also protects the system files whilst doing so by making them read-only.
Trojan Remover writes to a detailed logfile each time a Scan is performed. This file contains information on which programs are loaded at boot-time, and what (if any) actions Trojan Remover carried out. This logfile can be printed out for future reference.
The program incorporates the ability to automatically scan for Trojans every time you start your computer.
You can scan individual files and directories from within Windows Explorer.
Trojan Remover incorporates an integral Updater allowing for quick and easy Database updates.
What's New in Trojan Remover 6.7.9 :
* Added new detection routines.
* Improved scanning of Scheduled Task entries in Vista and above.
* Improved removal of malware-related files.
* Some minor bug fixes. Check Download Links Code:
Torrent video-audio related to "Trojan Remover 2009 Full":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 3036
- Trojan Hunter 2009 Trojan Remover 2010 [Full]
- Trojan Hunter 2009 Trojan Remover 2010 Full
- Trojan Hunter 2009 Trojan Remover 2009 [Full]
- Trojan Hunter 2009 Trojan Remover 2009 Full
- Trojan Remover 2009 [Full] Application Download
- Trojan Hunter 2009 -Trojan Remover 2010
- Loaris Trojan Remover 126.96.36.199 - the best trojan remover
- Loaris Trojan Remover 188.8.131.52 - best trojan remover
- Loaris Trojan Remover 184.108.40.206 (full)
- Trojan Remover 6.8.2 serial full
- Trojan Remover v220.127.116.1178 Full
- Trojan Remover 6.8.2 Build 2595 Full
- Trojan Remover 6.8.1 Build 2591 Full
- Loaris Trojan Remover 18.104.22.168 Full Portable
- Trojan Remover 6.8.2 Build 2598 Full | 13.44 MB
Comments for Trojan Remover 2009 Full
Add your comments for Trojan Remover 2009 Full
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.