Description for We the Media Grassroots Journalism By the People For the People Repostscreenshot
We the Media: Grassroots Journalism By the People, For the People
Publisher: O'Reilly Media | ISBN: 0596102275 | edition 2004 | PDF | 336 pages | 1 mb
Big Media has lost its monopoly on the news, thanks to the Internet. Now that it's possible to publish in real time to a worldwide audience, a new breed of grassroots journalists are taking the news into their own hands. Armed with laptops, cell phones, and digital cameras, these readers-turned-reporters are transforming the news from a lecture into a conversation. In We the Media, nationally acclaimed newspaper columnist and blogger Dan Gillmor tells the story of this emerging phenomenon and sheds light on this deep shift in how we make--and consume--the news.
Gillmor shows how anyone can produce the news, using personal blogs, Internet chat groups, email, and a host of other tools. He sends a wake-up call to newsmakers-politicians, business executives, celebrities-and the marketers and PR flacks who promote them. He explains how to successfully play by the rules of this new era and shift from control to engagement. And he makes a strong case to his fell journalists that, in the face of a plethora of Internet-fueled news vehicles, they must change or become irrelevant.
To thank me use my links, please!
!!! No mirrors please !!!
Torrent video-audio related to "We the Media: Grassroots Journalism By the People, For the People (Repost)":
- Torrent video-audio list page : 12771
- By The People: For The People: A Soundtrack Inspired By The Motion Picture By The People: The Election Of Barack Obama 
- Readg People: How to Understand People and Predict Their Behavior- -Anytime, Anyplace (repost)
- Barbara Barron-Tieger - The Art of SpeedReadg People: How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language [Repost]
- How to Manage People: Handle People Problems; Motivate Staff; Boost Your Performance (repost)
- Introductory Botany: Plants, People, and the Environment, Media Edition by Lda R. Berg (Repost)
- The Art of SpeedReadg People How to Size People Up and Speak Their Language by Paul D. Tieger
- Ted Hart, James M. Greenfield - People to People Fundraising: Social Networking and Web 2.0 for Charities
- White People, Indians, and Highlanders: Tribal People and Colonial Encounters in Scotland and America
- Reading People: How to Understand People and Predict Their Behavior
- People Are People Music Lyrics by A Perfect Circle
- How People Tick A Guide to Difficult People and How to Handle Them
- Coachg People: Understand and Motivate People - Turn Ordary Into Extraordary - Be an Outstandg Coach (Essentials)
- The Intellectual and His People: Stagg the People Volume 2
- Download Mr. - People Sing For People (有MV) [MP3/VBR/101M]
- M People - The Best Of M People (1998)
Comments for We the Media Grassroots Journalism By the People For the People Repost
Add your comments for We the Media Grassroots Journalism By the People For the People Repost
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.